Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Ebad Hashmi response







My Name is Ebad Hashmi & i am attending fourth Mode at Albertus Magnus College. I am learning new things in this Program and I am happy that i chose this course & excited about it. Presently I am working with a consulting company based in New York.

I immigrated to US 2 years back. I am happily married for 3 years now with my wife Areba and we have 2 kids, Ezzah & Essa ages 2 year & 8 months. Apart from Job and studies, i enjoy my time playing with my little ones & exploring new places with my wife.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Ebad,
    Welcome! I am happy for your enthusiasm...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, my name is Brittany Mitchell and I am a senior here at Albert's Magnus. I will be graduating this year with my BA. I choose to take this course because it seemed was very interesting and I was once interested in art when I was in middle school. I am looking forward to see what the class will be able to enlighten me about the 3d world of art. I am currently working at Anthem BCBS in Wallingford CT and I am hoping by the end of the year I would have a position with the State of CT to pursue my dreams of being a social work.

    ReplyDelete