Sunday, March 18, 2018

What is due this first week?

Hi Everyone,

-I'd like you to post a short introduction of yourself... include a selfie too... Don't be shy. 

-Download and install Blender from Blender.org

-Mess around with the cube and post a quick render or two like I show in the video....


Link to 1st Video to watch: https://youtu.be/thk3KvdRppA

As for me,  I have been teaching full time at Albertus for the past 38 years... I get to teach some wide ranging classes from the foundation design classes like this one, to Photography, all levels, Graphic Design, all levels, Introduction to Computer Art, a museum class, and Ceramics.

I've been happily married for 42 years in June to the love of my life, Debbie and we have 2 sons, ages 38 and 34 and 2 grandsons, 10 and 8.... My older son is a Senior Designer at Disney and my younger son hold commercial pilot ratings and is a "pilot on the ground" for a large corporate flight company, flying the rich and famous everywhere.




With Tyler at his office in NYC in the ABC building



No comments:

Post a Comment